Rugby World Cup 2023 Accommodation
Rugby World Cup 2023 - Welcoming the world to France!
With the current exciting French team led by Antoine Dupont (pictured) set to lead the European challenge, RWC 2023 will be an international feast for Rugby fans from around the world to enjoy.
France welcomes the rugby world between Friday 8 September and Saturday 28th October, with plenty of time to enjoy the great things that France has to offer in the meantime.
With matches spread across France, and no team playing all its pool matches at the same venue, some reasons why international fans should consider basing themselves in the Quercy / Lot region for the tournament:
- Mid way between Toulouse and Bordeaux - approx 90 mins by road, 60 mins by train
- Nantes - 5 hours by road, 6 hours by train
- TGV (fast train) from Agen (20-30 mins) to all other venues
- TGV to Paris - 4 Hours
- TGV to Marseille / Nice - 5 hours
- TGV to Lyon / St Etienne - 5hours 40 mins
And between matches?
- Superb gentle rolling countryside to explore - St Cirq La Popie - Rocamadour - Lauzerte
- Relax in quality self catering accommodation - see the selection
- Great selection of food from markets and supermarkets
- Quality restaurants with local produce a speciality
- English widely spoken by strong expatriate community
- Historic countryside - did you know that Richard I of England ( The Lionheart) spent most of his life in this area? Penne d'Agenais